Alright, so my obsession with Tasty videos continue. This one, though, seemed simple enough to make in my free time, and only required two ingredients! (Though I did add some additional goodies to create my own twist.)
I never thought ice cream and bread would ever go together in a same sentence, much less be a part of the same food item, but it turned out to be some really delicious, not-too-sweet soft bread with a hint of cookies.
To make the bread:
* 1 pint (2 cups) melted ice cream (any ice-cream flavor will do, but do note that low-fat doesn't taste as good!)
* 1¼ cup self-rising flour
I added (for fun, and for more yumminess):
* 2 tbsp cookie butter
* 12 dark chocolate Hershey Kisses
1. Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
2. Combine melted ice cream and self rising flour. Mix well, and add additional ingredients to the batter.
3. Grease a loaf pan and spread evenly (I used a round cake pan, so I had to thin out my batter, which then meant I had to lower the baking time to 23 minutes.)
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes if you’re using the regular loaf pan.
7. Allow to cool fully before cutting.
8. YASSS! GO EAT YOUR BREAD NOW!
Recipe adapted from Tasty.
Beautiful, isn’t it?
Flour + melted ice cream
By the time I remembered to take a photo, this was the only piece left.
The only two ingredients you really need — ice cream and self-rising flour!