Thank you to the sweet Debbie from Plain Debbie, who has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Debbie has one lovely blog of her own, and she posts really amazing things about beauty and traveling, so definitely check out her blog here!
Alright, the rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
Post about the award
7 facts about yourself
Nominate bloggers and notify them.
Give your readers good news.
Facts about ME:
- I love to travel! Although I’ve only had the opportunity to visit 13 states in the US and 10 countries, there are so many more that I’d like to go visit because there’s just so much to see out in the world!
- I’m the shortest person in my family (both immediate and extended…) at 5’1”. A doctor once told me I’d grow up to be at least 5’10″…but obviously that didn’t happen.
- Coffee and tea are my lifesavers. Give me either and I will love you forever.
- I’m a proud Chem major at the University of Texas at Austin. Hook’em!
- I wear size two shoes…which I guess makes sense since I’m short AF.
- I write for one of the oldest (and the best) college newspaper in the nation, The Daily Texan!
- My mom’s allergic to cats and dogs, but I love them so, so much. I’m definitely your neighborhood cat lady who has yet to get her own cats.
That’s it for me. As for my nominees: