First off, this post is incredibly late because I’ve had so much to do this year (I’m taking 17 hours, please save me haha *nervous laughter.* Also, I’m doing this instead of studying for physics because #procrastinationftwbutnotreallyillgettoiteventuallyipromise). Anyways, thanks to the lovely Jen Li and Tede who both nominated me for this tag, like, two months ago.
And of course, the final thanks goes to David from The Guy Who Said Always No, who created this tag.
1. DESCRIBE YOUR 2016 IN 3 WORDS.
eye-opening, change, adventure
2. WRITE THE NAME OF 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHARACTERIZED YOUR 2016.
My mom and my grandmother (+ my chemistry teacher, Mrs. Faith…I know this is more than two, but these three people have been absolutely influential in my life during 2016)
3. WRITE ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU’VE VISITED IN 2016 AND WHY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH.
Last year, I had the incredible opportunity to travel along the Silk Road, from Xi’an to Urumqi. It’s such an eye-opening experience and the whole route is characterized by rich cultures. Definitely check out my posts about my time there right here!
4. WRITE THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE TASTED IN 2016.
Oh man, this is hard. But I’d say the winner goes to the lamb kebabs in Urumqi.
5. WRITE THE EVENT WHICH HAS MARKED YOU MORE OF THIS IN 2016 (EVEN GLOBAL EVENT).
Definitely starting college. Just being away from home forces you to mature so much quicker, and of course, damn the incredible grade inflation in high school that didn’t prepare me for high school haha.
6. WRITE THE FINEST PURCHASE YOU’VE MADE IN THIS 2016, AND IF YOU WANT, LINK A PHOTO.
Hmm…that’s a good question. I’m a broke AF college student, so I haven’t made any extravagant purchases. Maybe that one amazing meal from K-BOP? Does that count?
7. WRITE 3 GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THIS 2017.
I intend to
- get a 4.0! Yep, I’m aiming for the literal stars this semester; wish me luck haha!
- meet and talk to more people!
- BE HAPPY!
8. WRITE 1 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT IN 2017.
Also a very hard question…but I’d like to go somewhere in Europe. But honestly, really anywhere…
9. WRITE 1 PLATE/FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT IN 2017.
Umm…literally anything homemade. I’m currently surviving on dorm food and I don’t think I can do it anymore…
The wonderful people I would like to tag are:
Anyone who wants to do this tag!! I know this is super late since, like, 2017 is almost 1/6 of the way over, but go for it if you’d like!! ❤