It’s a tad bit late to be sharing this, but I’m just so bad at keeping my New Year’s Resolution that I figured maybe sharing my list publicly would force me to at least try a lil’ harder this time, haha. Anyways, here’s 17 things I hope to do/do better in 2017. 🙂
Below is a picture I took when I was in Switzerland. We were walking on the mountains when we noticed a bunch of these rock sculptures, where people had stacked rocks on each other and left them there. Not really sure what they’re for, but I think each sculpture has its own personal meaning to its maker. So below is the one that I built, and although now I don’t know if it’s still up there, or what the specific meaning was anymore, but now it’ll be representing my new goals for this year!
New year’s resolution
- Be more focused on coursework; stop procrastinating and stop spending so much time on the Internet/social media.
- Every Sunday, I’ll try to post ten things that made me happy/smile that week.
- Spend less time on phone/set aside time for phone use.
- Read more, particularly when you have free time.
- Don’t spend too much money on eating out/shopping (you’re broke af, girl).
- Go to bed before midnight (unless absolutely necessary) and wake up before 8 am every day.
- Be more open, and get to know more people/make more friends!
- Aim for all As (hahahah…………………..>.>………..)
- Eat healthier and cut back on sugar and sweets.
- Give everything I do my 100% best!
- Cut toxic relationships from my life and be okay with that. Make better ones!
- Balance schoolwork and social life. Don’t go out too much, but also don’t spend all your time cooped up in the dorm.
- Be open-hearted and open-minded. Happy and good thoughts only!
- Exercise at least four times a week at the gym.
- Appreciate friends and family more. Call home more often, and keep in touch with friends at home.
- Every day, do something that makes ME happy.
- Be more willing to step outside of my comfort zone.
So there’s that! Hopefully this year, I can actually do most of these! 🙂