The wonderful Finicky Cynic has nominated me for the “I Love Winter” tag, and although Texas here doesn’t really have a winter (or rather, sporadically it does — today’s high is 75 and tomorrow’s is 43…), I’m glad to participate! 🙂
My Kind of Winter
1. Favorite Lip Product: Sephora’s Rouge Matte Lipstick, Rebel Chic. This dark red is my go-to color for all holiday parties.
2. Favorite Drink: Starbuck’s Caramel Brûlée latte. Yes, I’m obsessed with Starbucks (hence my gold rewards card), and I have shamelessly tried every single one of their holiday drinks in every size haha, but the Caramel Brûlée latte remains my favorite.
3. Favorite Nail Polish: OPI Nail Lacquer, Bogota Blackberry. I absolutely love this shade, a mixture of berry and dark red wine.
4. Favorite Candle: Oh man, this is a very hard question. I’m that person always sniffing candles in the candle section of every store, but I think my favorite is still warm sugar cookies.
5. Favorite Attraction: Like an actual attraction? I’d say Santa’s Wonderland, a “Texas Christmas Experience and the Biggest Christmas attraction in the state of Texas.” It’s a huge display of Christmas lights, though the price has gotten crazy high in the past few years…
6. Favorite Accessory: My beanie! It’s Liz Claiborne’s Scallop Pointelle Beanie, Serene Sky. Perfect for when I didn’t brush my hair in the morning but need to go out soon.
7. Favorite Candy: Do baked goods count as candy? Because holiday desserts and cookies are the absolute best. But if you’re asking for actual candy, then Twix’s.
8. Favorite Movie: A tie between Home Alone or Elf.
9. Favorite Blush: E.L.F.’s Blushing Rose. I don’t really use blush that often, but for parties, this blush is my go-to.
10. Favorite Thing To Do: Sitting in bed with a good book and a nice, hot mug of hot chocolate topped with marshmallows. Or going out with friends to go shopping or to grab brunch.
Looking forward to y’all’s answers, and enjoy the rest of your break (and if school’s already started, then the rest of winter!) ❤