First semester of college is finally over (bless), and now that I’m back at home, sitting in my bed and watching The Crown, I’m reminiscing on all the wonderful places that I’ve had the opportunity to go to during the last few summer/winter/spring breaks. I realize that I won’t always have the opportunity to go with my parents and my brother on vacation anymore, so I’ve come up with my own ultimate travel list.
Without further ado, and in no particular order, are the 13 places I definitely have to visit at least once in my lifetime. (And if you’ve been to one of these places, let me know where I should stop by/things I should do and try!!) I would also have liked to write a small paragraph about why I chose these countries, but I realized 1) each country is just so wonderful that I could probably write about twenty pages for each place and 2) then that’d be too long for you guys, haha. Also, low-key cheating on here by listing like five different cities for each country, but anyways…
1. Peru (Lima & Machu Picchu)
2. Tanzania (Unguja, Zanzibar Archipelago & Arusha)
3. France (Paris, Nice, Marseille, Toulouse)
4. Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar & Khustain Nuruu National Park)
5. Italy (Rome, Venice, Milan, Florence)
6. Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi)
7. South Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju City)
8. Costa Rica (Monteverde, San Jose, Tamarindo)
9. South Africa (Capetown, Johannesburg, Soweto)
10. Phillipines (Manila, Tagaytay, Boracay)
11. Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Kos)
12. United Arab Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kalba)
13. Chile (Easter Island, Santiago, Castro)So, as to when I’ll be able to start checking these off the list, I have no idea (probably in like, fifty years), but a girl can still dream, right? Anyways, let me know about YOUR ultimate travel bucket list!