Thank you InvisiblyMe for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! It’s taken me a while to get to this with Thanksgiving and such, but once again, thanks for the love. ❤ If you haven’t had the opportunity to check out this amazing blog, please do so here! 🙂
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
- What would your perfect day look like?
In bed, with coffee, reading a book or listening to music. Simple but happy!
2. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Check my phone, then go back to sleep. I’m a pretty lazy person, which is why I think cats are my spirit animal.
3. What has been your biggest challenge?
This is a hard question, haha. Since college started, my definition of “challenge” has definitely shifted. I’d usually not think of school as a challenge, but college is certainly a challenge that I’m still getting used to!
4. When does the festive Christmas season start for you, if you celebrate it at all?
After finals, so around the beginning of December. Once those are over, I’m free to celebrate and party! 🙂
5. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever spotted lying around anywhere?
I’ve seen some pretty weird things lying around, particularly at my old high school. The weirdest, though, would have to be a banana suit propped up on the side of a road that I saw a few weeks ago…
6. What do you wish you had learned earlier?
Other people’s opinions of me don’t matter at all, and the only thing that should truly define me and my happiness should be myself.
7. What has been your highlight, positive or negative, of 2016 so far?
Highlight of 2016 has definitely been my two-week long trip along the Silk Road. If you missed out on that, check it out here!
- Who’s your favorite musical artist, and what’s your favorite song by them?
- If you had to recommend your favorite book to someone, what would that book be?
- What’s your favorite thing about winter?
- When and why did you begin blogging?
- What’s your favorite food, and do you have a recipe for it?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- If you could go back and tell a younger you something you wish you knew at that age, what would it be?
Looking forward to reading your answers!