September has been such a wonderful month for me and my blog! Thank you, thank you, thank you x 100 to Sascha Darlington for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award #1, Universe Unexplored for nominating me for my second Sunshine Blogger Award, and The Black Veil One for nominating for me for my Versatile Blogger Award #2 and Just an Indian Girl for nominating me for my third Versatile Blogger Award! ❤ It means so much to me. 🙂
Versatile Blogger Awards #1, #2 & #3
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog.
3. Share seven random facts about yourself.
4. Tag 6 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Random Facts about Myself:
- I have all 127 Taylor Swift songs’ lyrics memorized. On that note, I can also recognize any of her songs within the first five seconds.
- I wear size two shoes. (The closest things I have to heels are these pink little Barbie slippers…)
- This summer, I had the amazing opportunity of traveling along the Silk Road (which, if you so desire, you can read all about here!)
- I love, love, love cats and little kids. And smiles.
- I’ve been told that I quote fortune cookies too much. But if you’re ever in need of a fortune cookie quote, I’ve got you covered.
- I used to work on a high school newspaper staff, and now I’ve joined one of the largest student-run college newspapers in the nation, The Daily Texan!
- My favorite thing I’ve ever done was to watch the stars brighten up the night sky at the Grand Canyon.
And My Nominees, in no particular order, are…
Sunshine Blogger Award #2
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers, so thank you Universe Unexplored for deeming my blog worthy of such a description! 🙂
Answers to Cosmic Explorer:
- What is your idea on true love?
I believe that true love exists, though I’ve yet to find it haha. Of course, since I’m still very much single AF, I can’t really imagine what it’s like, though I’m sure it’s truly beautiful.
- What is easier? To love or to be loved?
I think it’s probably easier to love than to be loved. Or least I hear too many stories of unrequited love…
- Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation?
I don’t actively practice a religion that believes in reincarnation, but sometimes I do believe in a new life in a different physical body or form after each biological death.
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
Oh damn, this is hard a question. If I knew, I figure I wouldn’t be so confused about everything (AHHH COLLEGE) as I am now…but I believe it’s to be happy and to spread that happiness around.
- Are you the same person you was five years ago?
Haha, definitely not. Five years ago, I was just entering eighth grade. In those years since, I can say that I have most certainly matured and just overall met a diverse group of people that really changed my views on a lot of things.
- How do you know you are not dreaming right now?
BECAUSE I HAVE A CHEM AND BIO QUIZ ON MONDAY AND TOO MUCH HOMEWORK DUE AND TOO LITTLE TIME TO EVERYTHING ELSE. IF IT’S A DREAM, IT’D DEFINITELY MORE APTLY BE CALLED A NIGHTMARE.
- What is the best dream you had that you want it to come true?
Flying around the city at night, looking down upon the lights.
- If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past?
Definitely the future. I wouldn’t want to mess up anything in the past, and the future presents, literally, endless unknown opportunities.
- If you could be any super hero or any famous person dead or alive for a day, who would you choose?
- If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be?
Equal access to education for everyone. Education is the greatest equalizer in this world.
Finally, the questions:
These aren’t going to your normal questions about blogging…but here are the three question for the nominees to answer!
- Who is your favorite musical artist and why? Give me a link to one of their best songs!
- What’s your favorite food? Do you happen to have the recipe? If so, totally share it!
- What’s one funny/cool/random fact about yourself? We want to know! 🙂
Alrighty, and that’s it! Looking forward to reading these answers!