And here’s another one! This time I’d like to thank Samuditha from Dream Doodle Draw for nominating me for this cute lil’ award… take some time and check out her beautiful works!
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1) What is the reason you created your blog?
Haha, I feel like by now most people already now, but I created this blog as an assignment for my English III AP class. Every now and then, you might stumble upon some literary insights that I wrote in the middle of the night (and really, I’ve found that I can churn out some smart things at the very early hours of the day/night.) Then again, I love a lot of things, so this blog is also about a lot of things. It doesn’t really fall into any particular category other than “ME,” and at the core, that’s what this blog is for: to be there for me to write out my heart.
2) What are your hobbies, talents and aim for life?
My hobbies range from singing loudly in the shower to baking cookies while procrastinating doing homework. I love to travel, meet new people, try new foods and see new things. All in all, I love everything except bitter gourds, bigotry and Oxford commas. As for talents, I’d like to think I’m pretty good at cooking and singing, but really, maybe my best talent is my love for talking with people. And regarding my aims for life, I’d like to end up with some career that combines the sciences and the liberal arts, but at the end of the day, as long as I’m happy, I’m good! 🙂
3) Who is your role model, how and why?
One of the strongest women in my life is my grandma. As a young girl who grew up in Communist China, she managed to get an education in one of the largest cities in China (despite not even knowing Mandarin) and later became a professor. Yep, a female professor in a country where more than half of the people were uneducated. “Use your voice,” she’d always tell me. “That’s what your mouth’s for.”
Here are the eight blogs that I nominated for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award … you should check them out, because they’re simply wonderful!
Finally, the questions:
These aren’t going to your normal questions about blogging…but here are the three question for the nominees to answer!
- Who is your favorite musical artist and why? Give me a link to one of their best songs!
- What’s your favorite food? Do you happen to have the recipe? If so, totally share it!
- What’s one funny/cool/random fact about yourself? We want to know! 🙂
Alrighty, and that’s it! Looking forward to reading these answers!