Two ingredients get you about 15 cute and sweet pies to take to any gathering.
1 thawed pie crust 14 Hershey Kisses (any kind works) 1 egg white whisked with a tad bit of water Granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Roll out pie dough (sprinkle with some flour first!)
2. Place 10 kisses around the edges of pie dough, about 2.5 inches apart. Take a knife and cut a 2.5 inch circle around each kiss.
3. Fold half of pie dough around top of dough and pinch edge around top of kiss. Fold up both sides of remaining dough up to the tip of the kiss pinching edge and press edges together to form the “criss-cross.”
4. Continue with each kiss, and then brush all pies with an egg white/granulated sugar wash. At 350 degrees, bake for 20-28 minutes.
5. Remove and cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Picky-Palate.