Thank you, Dear Kitty, for considering my blog worthy of the Real Neat Blog Award! I appreciate it!
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My Answers to Dear Kitty’s questions:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? America. Probably because I’m from there… 🙂
2. What is your favourite sport? Swimming—I’ve been swimming since I was six, and I was on a competitive team for eight years.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014? Back in the summer of 2014, I visited my grandparents in China, where I was able to watch them as they write their autobiographies and listen as they told me stories from their lives.
4. What is your favourite quote? “Now and then, it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just BE HAPPY.” ~Guillaume Apollinaire
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? English. Definitely English.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Life is NOT about the small things.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? I’ve been playing the piano for 12 years, played the flute back in middle school band and tried to play the guitar for three weeks.
What I like to know from my nominations:
1) What kind of food would you be?
2) If you had the opportunity to live in any country, where would you go?
3) Your favorite candy?
4) Who’s your role model?
5) What superpower would you have?
6) Emma Watson or Taylor Swift?