First it was a pizza muffin. Now it’s a mac&cheese muffin. Perhaps we should make everything into muffins… (Total time: 25 minutes)
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- Breadcrumbs (seasoned)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F, and line a 12-cup cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add macaroni. Boil for 6-8 minutes.
3. Drain water and return cooked macaroni to the pot, and add cheese and mix until cheese melts.
4. Mix the eggs and the milk together, and pour into pot.
6. Scoop mixture into muffin tins and sprinkle with more cheese and breadcrumbs.
7. Bake for ~17 minutes, or golden on top. Enjoy!
Read more here.