Here’s a five minute chocolate fudge s’mores cake. Or a ten minute two count chocolate fudge s’mores cake. Your choice.
- 2-3 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs (I just beat up some graham crackers.)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 ounces milk chocolate
- marshmallow fluff
Combine approximately half of the butter and chocolate into small bowl, and then melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Take the other half of the butter, melt it and combine it with 2-3 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs, stirring until moistened. Press graham crumbs into the bottom of your mug.
In a bowl. whisk egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add in flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa, stir until a thick batter forms. Add in melted butter and chocolate and mix. Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
Add half of the mixture on top of the graham crust, then add some marshmallows. Add remaining batter on top, then microwave for about a minute and a half. Remove and top with additional marshmallow if desired. (You can probably microwave it for another five seconds or so afterwards.)
Top with graham cracker crumbs and enjoy!
Read more here.