I know I’ve done a mini-pizza recipe before, but this is a muffin. A PIZZA muffin. 15 minutes for 10 servings. Not a bad deal, I say.
- 1 (10 oz) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 10 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- 10 slices of pepperoni (optional because I’m pescetarian, but to each their own)
- 10 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray (very helpful)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 10 muffin cups with cooking spray.
Mould dough in the shape of muffin cup and lightly press down into the bottom and sides of the cup. Set aside for biscuit rise for about 5 minutes.
Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each biscuit, and top each with 1 tablespoon of cheese (and/or pepperoni).
Bake until biscuit is lightly browned and cheese is melted, which will take about 10 minutes. Remove each pizza from tin and allow them to cool for around 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Read more here.