Three minutes — certainly not enough time for you to go out and buy food, but just enough for you to make these little cinnamon rolls.
- 2 Tbsp applesauce
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp buttermilk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 Tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg (optional, but not really)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cream cheese icing (also optional, but what’s a cinnamon roll without icing?)
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- Directions: Just whisk everything together until smooth.
Combine all ingredients (minus cream cheese icing) in a mug, and then whisk together with a fork until smooth.
Microwave mixture for 1 minute, and make sure it’s edible (poke it with a fork to make sure). If it isn’t fully cooked, microwave for an additional 15 seconds. Prepare cream cheese icing according to directions above.
Serve warm topped with icing. Enjoy!
Click here for more information.